Answer Key to Paraphrasing
- An allergy is a changed response of body tissue to matter that causes no result upon someone who is not sensitive.
- Some human beings are sensitive to food and are prone to skin complaints as a result.
- Other people are sensitive to specks carried in the air (things we breathe in, for example dust or pollen).
- Reactions to particular medicines occur frequently as well.
- From time to time responses to allergens may be very serious bring about health crises, particularly if they negatively affect respiration.
- It goes without saying that the most effective approach to managing an allergic condition is to steer clear of contact with the antigen if you can.