Resume Writing Resume Sample – Functional Computer
Resume Sample – Functional Computer
123 Any Street
416 555 – 1234
p.ri v firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE: Senior multiplatform programmer / analyst
Experienced and innovative engineer specializing in Business Administration and Information Technology. Nine years of experience creating technical and business solutions with excellent customer service. Professional orientation: leading projects, organizing work teams, problem-solving and decision-making.
|Mainframe:||PL/I, COBOL, MVS, JCL, MVS Utilities, Easytrieve, VSAM, CICS, DB2, RAMIS, MANTIS.|
|AS400:||RPG400, CL, AS400 Utilities, DB2, SQL, QUERY400.|
|PC:||Visual Basic, Visual Interdev, SQL Server, MS-Project, Genexus, HTML, DHTML, XML, Lotus Notes, MS-Access, MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, etc.|
- Analyzed and developed new financial products in AS400 platform with RPG400
- Migrated financial products and processes from Mainframe platform to AS400 platform (saving accounts, chequing accounts, loans).
- Developed Intranet pages with Visual Interdev, Visual Basic and SQL Server to show information about Client Balance, Client Accounts, Client Profitability, Statistical Information about savings and loans.
- Prepared and guided activities to keep programmers on schedule.
- Prepared monthly reports for the Peruvian Banking and Insurance Regulator.
- Supervised three programmers and one systems analyst over several projects.
- Responsible for hiring of all project team members.
Senior Systems Analyst
1998 – 2000
Company engaged in providing logistic services
1993 – 1998
|B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering||Universidad de Lima – Peru||
|Bachelor of Business Administration||ESAN – Peru||
|Web Page Development||CIBERTEC – Peru||
|Professional Refresher Course for
|Universidad de Lima – Peru||
|MS Access||ABACO – Peru||
|Office Automation||IPAE – Peru||
|Accounting and Finance||ESAN – Peru||