Resume Writing Resume Sample – Chronological Computer
Resume Sample – Chronological Computer
123 Any Street
Toronto, Ontario M1A 1A1
416 555 – 1234
Senior multiplatform programmer / analyst
1998 – 2002
Senior Systems Analyst
- Analyzed and developed new financial products in AS400 platform with RPG400
- Migrated financial products and processes from Mainframe platform to AS400 platform (saving accounts, chequing accounts, loans).
- Developed Intranet pages with Visual Interdev, Visual Basic and SQL Server.
- Team Leader: supervised three programmers and one systems analyst over several projects. Successful application of new methodologies to design new financial products.
- Project Management: prepared and guided activities to keep programmers on schedule.
- Coded, tested and implemented programs from different products and processes (loans for companies) in Mainframe platform using Cobol, PL/I, JCL, Mantis, VSAM, etc.
- Prepared several reports for internal customers using Easytrieve and Ramis.
|Mainframe:||PL/I, COBOL, MVS, JCL, MVS Utilities, Easytrieve, VSAM, CICS, DB2, RAMIS, MANTIS.|
|AS400:||RPG400, CL, AS400 Utilities, DB2, SQL, QUERY400.|
|PC:||Visual Basic, Visual Interdev, SQL Server, MS-Project, Genexus, HTML, DHTML, XML, Lotus Notes, MS-Access, MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, etc.|
1993 – 1998
- Analyzed and developed Accounting, Human Resources, and billing systems in Windows NT platform using Visual Basic and SQL Server.
- Managed client relationships.
- Largest client: “Embotelladora Latinoamericana,” a representative of Coca Cola brand.
|B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering||Universidad de Lima – Peru||
|Bachelor of Business Administration||ESAN – Peru||