Resume Writing Resume Sample – Chronological Business
Resume Sample – Chronological Business
123 Any Street
Toronto, Ontario M1A 1A1
1998 – 2002
- Team Leader: supervised three programmers and one systems analyst over several projects. Successfully applied new methodologies to design new financial products.
- Project Management: prepared and guided activities to keep programmers on schedule.
- Trained 12 internal customers to use the new processes.
Senior Systems Analyst
- Analyzed and developed new financial products.
- Analyzed internal and external customer needs and created full technical and business solutions for the automation of administrative processes.
- Prepared monthly reports for the Head Office in France and the Peruvian Banking and Insurance Regulator.
1994 – 1998
- Planned, supervised and administered company resources in order to achieve the goals and objectives of the strategic plan.
- Supervised Human Resources, Accounting and Finance.
- Managed client relationships.
- Largest client: “Embotelladora Latinoamericana” a representative of Coca Cola brand.
1993 – 1994
- Planned the budget ($1,250,000US)
- Saved company 15%.
- Managed accounts payable and cash control.
|Bachelor of Business Administration||ESAN – Peru||1996|
|B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering||Universidad de Lima – Peru||1993|
|Web Page Development||CIBERTEC – Peru||2002|
|MS Access||ABACO – Peru||2000|
|Office Automation||IPAE – Peru||1996|
|Accounting and Finance||ESAN – Peru||1995|